Saturday, April 5, 2008

OH YEAH, OH YEAH, OH YEAH, I'm tagged!

JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Professional Actress
2. Legal Secretary
3. Exercise coach for Curves
4. English/Social Studies Teacher

MOVIES I HAVE/WOULD WATCH AGAIN AND AGAIN:
1. The newest one: Across the Universe (because I adore the Beatles music and always have!)
2. Harvey (because I will always want to marry Jimmy Stewart)
3. Oscar (because I love satire and because it proves Sylvester Stallone really can act!)
4. Much Ado About Nothing (because Ellen and I have it memorized and we love Kenneth Braunaugh, Kneau Reeves, Densel Washington and Emma Thompson!)

PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Providence, Rhode Island
2. Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
3. Chelsea, New Hampshire
4. Here.

PEOPLE I WANT TO SLAP RIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK:
1. Coworkers who talk behind people's backs.
2. People who don't drive the speed limit and refuse to pull over (I have road rage).
3. Walmart workers who have black or no teeth and who use improper English. (I know I am awful).
4. Smokers who refuse to go away from the entire world and smoke...not just outside the store (so when you step outside you are blasted).

1. PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Kathy
2. Larry's Aunt Lori
3. Kim D.
4. That's it. No one emails me! (oh...JC Penney):(

TV SHOWS I WATCH/FICTIONAL:
1. Oh, we watch Stargate SG-1 reruns, Stargate Atlantis. My husband is the real watcher, I sit and read and half-watch.
2. We watch Two and a Half Men because its hilarious.
3. Sometimes House (Hugh Laurie also did some a couple of Jane Austin movies.)

TV SHOW I WATCH/NON-FICTIONAL
1. Oprah
2. The Tyra Banks Show (don't ask, my daughter got me hooked on American's Next Top Model once)
3. The Dog Whisperer (Rosie the Rotweiller likes it too).
4. American Idol

PLACES I HAVE VISITED:
1. Prince Edward Island, Canada (on motorcycle)
2. Nova Scotia, Canada (on motorcyle)
3. Washington DC
4. Old City Quebec
5. Bar Harbor, ME

FAVORITE FOODS:
1. My husband's lasagna
2. Marty's Panini's
3. Fried Seafood Platter
4. Lobster with butter!!!!!!!
5. Puffy clams from Old Orchard Beach

WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW:
1. On my deck with the birds singing, the brook babbling and the sun shining (and 75 degrees).
2. Walking among the ancient ruins of Greece.
3. Sitting at the Perfect Pear restaurant and drinking wine with Kathy.
4. On a foliage ride (although its not autumn).


THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1. Ellen's graduation in June
2. Riding my motorcycle all summer
3. Becoming more self-possessed
4. The last day of school!

2 comments:

Vee said...

Great MEME! You confess to road rage? LOL! That's too funny.

I always had romantic feelings for Jimmy Stewart, too. I hope that he was as wonderful a husband as I imagined him to be.

Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Wine? When are we having wine?? Soon??? Before the world goes to pieces??? I'm e-mailing you with a date. And then praying you are available. Maybe we will even spot David in the snow!

"Write the best sentence you can." E. Hemingway